- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kandy: This beautiful city is home to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its associated palaces and gardens.
- Nuwara Eliya: View fascinating plantations in the heart of Sri Lanka’s tea country and admire the town’s Victorian architecture.
Visit the top cultural and historical landmarks in central Sri Lanka with this spellbinding three-day tour. Immerse yourself in a world of lush landscapes, picturesque lakeside cities, and historic temples. Breathe in the fragrances of Sri Lanka at a spice garden and enjoy an incredible cultural show to discover Sri Lanka’s beautiful culture. As you travel across this picturesque island, also enjoy optional activities such as white-water rafting and a visit to a tea factory.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo – Kandy (130km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya – Kitulgala – Depart Colombo (245km – 7 Hrs)
- 2 nights' accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts ; 1 Lunch ; 1 Dinner
- Transportation for sightseeing, excursions and surface travel as per programme
- Arrival transfer from the airport to hotel in Colombo.
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide
- Entrances fees to Spice garden in Mawanella, Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic, cultural show, tea factory tour
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Colombo airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Compulsory festival/peak season surcharges if stated separately
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Departure transfer from Colombo hotel to airport
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Experience The Central Hills - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Experience The Central Hills - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Experience The Central Hills - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.