- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the rock fortress of Sigiriya and the Dambulla Cave Temple
- Go out on a hiking trip in Hiriwadunna. Enjoy local food for lunch
- Ride a bicycle through the ancient ruins of Polonnaruwa
Visit the rock fortress of Sigiriya and the Dambulla Cave Temple, both of which are the most-visited places in Sri Lanka. Also see the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, a major Buddhist pilgrimage destination in the country. Also included is a wonderful hike through Sri Lanka's countryside to provide an authentic rural experience. In addition to this, you will be riding a bicycle through the ancient ruins of Polonnaruwa, soaking up the atmosphere as you pedal along.
If you want to explore Sri Lanka's highlights but are short on time, this tour is the best option for you. To go through the itinerary, please scroll down.
Day 1: Colombo – Sigiriya
Day 2: Explore Sigiriya
Day 3: Sigiriya – Kandy
Day 4: Kandy - Colombo
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 nights' accommodation at 4 star hotels
- Pickup from your hotel in Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia. Drop-off at your hotel in Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia or at Bandaranaike International Airport. Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Dambulla Cave Temple, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, spice garden & Temple of the Sacred Tooth
- Hiriwadunna trekking with lunch
- Cycling in Polonnaruwa
- Tuk Tuk ride in Sigiriya
- An English-speaking chauffeur/guide
- All current taxes
- International airline tickets
- Sri Lanka visa
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHotel pickup is available from most of the centrally located hotels in Colombo, Mount Lavinia and Negombo. Airport pick up can be arranged based on your flight details. Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees while visiting temples and other holy places. Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at the time of booking if required The duration of transfers is approximate as it depends on the time of the day and traffic conditions. A current, valid passport is required on the day of travel. Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion. This activity is not wheelchair accessible.