- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Polonnaruwa: Filled with beautiful temples and captivating palace ruins, this ancient city will completely satisfy your thirst for history.
- Kandy: This paradisiacal city hosts the emblematic Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its inspiring palaces and idyllic gardens.
- Sigiriya: The ‘Lion Rock’ rises almost 200 metres above the jungle, offerings stunning panoramic views that will amaze your eyes.
This four-day cultural tour takes you to discover the enchanting central region of Sri Lanka. Visit ancient ruins with impressive architecture and imposing statues. Climb fifth-century fortresses and be inspired by fascinating temples and spectacular natural landscapes. Make a stop at a typical tea factory. Enjoy the best of Sri Lanka packed into a four-day private tour!
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo – Dambulla – Polonnaruwa (230km – 5 Hrs)
Day 3: Polonnaruwa – Kandy (195km – 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Kandy – Pinnawala – Depart Colombo (130km – 4 Hrs)
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfast; 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Transportation to sightseeing, excursions and surface travel as per programme
- Inbound airport transfers from Colombo airport to Colombo hotel.
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide
- Entrances fees to Dambulla temple, Polonnaruwa city tour, Sigiriya Rock fortress, spice garden, Temple of the Tooth Relic, gem museum, tea factory visit
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Colombo airport
- Airport departure transfer Colombo hotel - Colombo airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cultural Tour - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cultural Tour - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cultural Tour - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.