- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Kandy: a World Heritage Site, a charming destination in Sri Lanka which offers visitors a vibrant culture, a rich heritage and a unique sense of tradition to experience.
- Nuwara Eliya: has earned a reputation for itself a blissful getaway in the hill country for tourists and locals alike for its cool refreshing climes and scenic vistas.
- Kitulgala: showered by two monsoons each year, the destination of 'The Bridge on the River Kwai' marks an important landmark in many calendars as one of the wettest places in Sri Lanka.
- Colombo: a true city of startling contrasts, Colombo is the bustling commercial metropolis of the island. It’s a hub where colonial buildings and temples exist alongside gleaming skyscrapers.
This six-day cultural tour takes you to discover the enchanting central region of Sri Lanka. Visit ancient ruins with impressive architecture and imposing statues. Climb fifth-century fortresses and be inspired by fascinating temples and spectacular natural landscapes. Make a stop at a typical tea factory.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo – Silver Temple – Habarana (170km – 4hrs)
Day 2: Habarana – Polonnaruwa (47km – 1hr)
Day 3: Habarana – Dambulla – Matale – Kandy (95km – 2.5hrs)
Day 4: Kandy – Peradeniya – Tea Plantation – Nuwara Eliya (80 Km – 2.5hrs)
Day 5: Nuwara Eliya – Kitulgala – Colombo (170km – 4.5hrs)
Day 6: Departure Colombo (35km – 1hr)
- 5 night’s accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- 5 Lunches upon an additional cost (full-board optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Silver Temple, Dambulla, Sigiriya Rock, Polonnaruwa, Sacred Tooth Relic Template, Cultural Show, Botanical Garden, Kithulgala White-Water Rafting, Gangaramaya Temple
- Arrival and departure private transfer from/to Bandaranaike International Airport
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking chauffeur-guide, other languages upon booking of the optional extra
- Meet & Greet
- Government taxes
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Lunches, available upon an additional cost
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- The guide is not available for the departure day
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cultural Highlights Of Sri Lanka 6 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cultural Highlights Of Sri Lanka 6 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cultural Highlights Of Sri Lanka 6 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.