- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wilpattu National Park: many species of animals can be witnessed within the territories of Wilpattu National Park and among these, the Sri Lankan sloth bear takes a prominent place.
- Minneriya National Park: spanning over 8,800 hectares, the is located alongside the vast, renovated Minneriya Rainwater Reservoir.
- Kaudulla National Park: this enchanting national park nurtures 24 species of mammals out of which the most prominent one is the Sri Lankan elephant.
- Gaol Oya National Park: morning hours are perfect to observe the breathtaking beauty of the many flocks of birds here. Keep your cameras ready to capture sensational shots!
Join this eleven-day exciting adventure on an earthy paradise. Discover a wild world hidden in the Sri Lanka National Parks, witness lush landscapes, marvel at rich biodiversity through safari, walking and cycling tours.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo – Negombo (10km – 20 Min)
Day 2: Negombo – Wilpattu National Park (180 Km – 4.5hrs)
Day 3: Wilpattu National Park – Anuradhapura (65km – 2hrs)
Day 4: Anuradhapura – Hiriwadunna Village – Minneriya National Park – Habarana (113km – 2.5hrs)
Day 5: Habarana – Minneriya National Park – Kaudulla National Park – Habarana (60km – 1hr)
Day 6: Habarana – Gal Oya National Park (185km – 4hrs)
Day 7: Gal Oya National Park
Day 8: Gal Oya National Park – Yala National Park (145km – 4hrs)
Day 9: Yala National Park
Day 10: Yala National Park – Galle – Colombo (300km – 5hrs)
Day 11: Departure Colombo (40km – 1hr)
- 10 night’s accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches (Day 5, 6, 7, 8) (5 remaining lunches available upon an additional cost, full-board extra)
- 10 Dinners (Seafood dinner at Negombo, BBQ dinner at Wilpattu, farewell dinner at Colombo)
- Arrival and departure private transfer from/to Bandaranaike International Airport
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking chauffeur-guide, other languages upon booking of the optional extra
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Wilpattu National Park, Wilpattu National Park Jeep Safari (Day 2 & 3); Anuradhapura Ancient Kingdom, Bicycle ride at Anuradhapura (Day 3); Hiriwadunna Village Trek (Day 4); Minneriya National Park, Minneriya National Park Jeep Safari (Day 4 & 5); Kaudulla National Park, Kaudulla National Park Jeep Safari (Day 5), Gal Oya National Park, Gal Oya National Park Jeep Safari & Boat Ride (Day 6 & 7); Yala National Park (Day 9)
- Meet & Greet
- Government taxes
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Lunches, available upon an additional cost (full-board extra)
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Visits to wildlife parks will be at client's own risk. Safari vehicles (none air-conditioned) available are very basic with basic insurance cover (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles used for tours)
- The guide is not available for the departure day
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Connected To The Wild, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Connected To The Wild, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Connected To The Wild, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.