- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Cooking classes
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Explore the temples and monuments of the ancient kingdom of Anuradhapura
- Climb the mysterious rocky outcrop of Sigiriya
- Spot elephants in Minneriya National Park
- Stay in a luxurious tea planters’ bungalow near Hatton in central Sri Lanka
On this 10-day tour, you’ll discover the ancient cities of the cultural triangle, spot elephants in Minneriya National Park, explore the verdant rolling hills of the tea country, discover the sacred sites of Kandy, enjoy breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, and visit Galle’s 17th century Dutch Fort.
You’ll stay in some of Sri Lanka’s best properties including the Wallawwa, an elegant old manor house set in five acres of tropical gardens; Ceylon Tea Trails Castlereagh Bungalow, a luxurious tea planters’ residence in the heart of the Tea Country; and Cape Weligama , a luxury beach resort located high on a palm-fringed headland overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Climb the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sigiriya Rock, one of the most famous sites in Sri Lanka, a guided tour of a tea plantation and tea factory to see and understand the intricate procedure of tea processing. Also take a Sri Lankan cooking lesson in a local village near Galle.
Day 1: Arrive in Colombo, transfer to Kotugoda
Day 2: Transfer to Anuradhapura
Day 3: Explore Polonnaruwa and Minneriya National Park
Day 4: Climb Sigiriya
Day 5: Transfer to Sri Lanka’s tea country
Day 6: Explore the tea country
Day 7: Transfer to Weligama
Day 8: Visit a cinnamon plantation & Galle Fort
Day 9: Sri Lankan cooking experience
Day 10: Transfer to airport for flight home
- Private airport transfers
- VIP arrival services at Bandaranaike International Airport
- Accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Transfers as stated in the itinerary
- Excursions and activities as stated in the itinerary
- Professional, local English-speaking guides
- International flights
- Visa and travel insurance
- Optional activities and excursions
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 140+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.