- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Walk along the white sandy beaches in Negombo and indulge in the local food, a gourmet- food lover paradise. Watch the local fishermen set off to sail for a day's fishing in the overpowering Indian Ocean. Get to witness the day's at Negombo Fish Market that takes place right on the beach, Enjoy a cultural feast packed into 4 memorable days.
Negombo: Discover the main highlights of Negombo and witness from the locals the process of fish drying by the sea. There's nothing you'll miss during this experience!
Day 1: Arrival Colombo - Negombo (10 Km; 20 Min)
Day 2: Negombo Tour
Day 3: Negombo
Day 4: Depart Negombo
- 3 night's accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- Operated with English-speaking driver/guide
- Camera & video permits
- Lunch Beverages and extras
- Entrance Fees for the sites not mentioned above
- Cost of Air Tickets & Travel Insurance
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this City Break, Escape To Negombo tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
City Break, Escape To Negombo tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this City Break, Escape To Negombo tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.