- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Colombo City Tour: Discover the main highlights and hidden gems of Colombo, including Pettah Bazaar. There's nothing you'll miss during this experience!
Take in the local vibes and discover the history surrounding this beautiful city on this fun, three day city break. The busy capital of Sri Lanka, is a city of contrast by the seaside. Colonial buildings, Hindu and Buddhist temples, modern skyscrapers and some lakes are combined in a melting pot of cultures and people.
Day 1: Arrive Colombo
Day 2: City Tour Colombo
Day 3: Depart Colombo
- 2 night's accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- Operated with English-speaking National guide
- Entrances fees included: One time entry fees to National Museum
- Camera & video permits
- Lunch Beverages and extras
- Entrance Fees for the sites not mentioned above
- Cost of Air Tickets & Travel Insurance
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this City Break, Colombo Stopover tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
City Break, Colombo Stopover tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this City Break, Colombo Stopover tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.