- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beruwala/Bentota Enjoy four days of R&R on the idyllic palm fringed beaches of Sri Lanka's West Coast
- Colombo – Enjoy a guided tour of the city including the Old Fort area and impressive Gangaramaya Temple
- Polonnaruwa Explore the remarkable ruins of the ancient capital city of Ceylon
- Sigiriya Climb to the top of the iconic 5th century Lion Rock fortress and see the Heavenly Maidens
Explore Dambulla Rock Temple and discover the ancient city of Polonnaruwa and visit iconic Sigiriya Rock. Sip on refreshing Ceylon tea and see Sri Lanka's famous wildlife on a jeep safari in Udawalawe National Park before heading to the idyllic beaches of Bentota for some sun, sea and relaxation.
Day: 1 Colombo
Day: 2 Dambulla
Day: 3 Sigiriya
Day: 4 Kandy
Day: 5 Nuwara Eliya
Day: 6 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 7 Colombo
Day: 8 Bentota and Beruwala
Day: 9-11 Bentota and Beruwala
Day: 12 Colombo
- 11 nights 4-5 star hotels and heritage properties
- Breakfast daily and 1 lunch
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 12
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya, Udawalawe NP and Colombo
- Escorted by an English speaking national guide for groups of 6 or more (professional chauffeur guide for groups of 5 or less)
- Scenic train journey from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya, canoe and Tuk Tuk trips
- Jeep safari/game drive in Udawalawe National Park
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$120-$140pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Buddha and Beach - 12 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Buddha and Beach - 12 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Buddha and Beach - 12 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.