Colombo Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife 2019/2020
4 Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife with 149 Reviews
- Private whale watching from a chartered boat.
- Four game drives within Yala and Udawalawe National Parks.
- Sinharaja Rainforest and tranquil Talalla beach.
Sri Lanka is well known for its cultural heritage and picture perfect beaches, but perhaps ... Read More
SaveUS$ 146From US$ 2,915 10 days View Tour
|Oct 17||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 7||Only 8 seats left|
- Go out on a boat ride in the Negambo Lagoon.
- Visit the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
- Explore the Dambulla Cave Temple.
Join us on this 7-day, guided trip and get the chance to explore some of ... Read More
- Visit Sri Maha Bodhiya tree, the oldest human-planted tree in the record.
- Take a trip to Dambulla cave temple, also known as the Golden Temple.
- Climb the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sigiriya, one of Sri Lanka's most famous sites.
- Explore the fascinating Golden Temple Caves, visit a local Sri Lankan village and learn first hand about local life before climbing Pidurangala Rock for an amazing sunset over the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress..
- Stroll through rolling green Tea Plantations, pick Tea with the locals, experience thundering waterfalls, Little Adam’s Peak and the famous Nine Arches Bridge..
- Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most amazing wildlife on a once in a lifetime Safari experience.
|Jul 1||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 5||Only 5 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results