- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Colombo: Sri Lanka’s vibrant capital is both a historic city packed with colonial architecture and modern metropolis with soaring skyscrapers.
- Dambulla: An emblematic Buddhist cave temple carved deep into a mountain and decorated with frescoes, that deserves to be seen and admired.
- Kandy: This beautiful city is home to the outstanding Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its associated palaces and gardens.
- Nuwara Eliya: View fascinating plantations in the heart of Sri Lanka’s tea country and admire the town’s Victorian architecture.
Explore Sri Lanka with this fascinating seven-day round-trip starting in the capital, Colombo, and taking an inland loop that covers all the main historic, cultural and natural attractions of this magical island. Discover a world of lush landscapes, picturesque lakeside cities, historic temples and ancient citadels. Breathe in the fragrances of Sri Lanka at herb and spice gardens. Enjoy the lush green tea plantations spreaded through the hill county.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo - Dambulla/sigiriya (176 Kms - 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Dambulla/sigiriya - Kandy (100 Km - 2.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya (100 Km - 2.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Nuwara Eliya – Beach
Day 6: Beach
Day 7: Departure South West Coast- Colombo
- 6 nights' accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- Arrival transfer from Colombo Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to (please inform airport) Airport on the first and the last day of the tour.
- Operated with English-Speaking Driver/guide
- Meet and greet on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals throughout the tour.
- Tips and porterage
- Flights, travel insurance and anything else not stated in the programme
- Entrance fees to places of interest or activities which are paid directly by the client on resort
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Blissful Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Blissful Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Blissful Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.