- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Colombo: Sri Lanka’s vibrant capital is both a historic city packed with colonial architecture and modern metropolis with soaring skyscrapers.
- Kandy:This beautiful city is home to the outstanding Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its associated palaces and gardens.
- Sigiriya: The ‘Lion Rock’ rises almost 200 metres above the jungle, offerings stunning panoramic views that will amaze your eyes.
- Galle: Travel back in time while exploring the historical streets of this wellpreserved fortified Dutch colonial city.
Explore during this 10 day tour Sri Lanka high and low with this fascinating round-trip starting in the capital, Colombo, and taking an inland loop that covers all the main historic, cultural and natural attractions of this magical island. Discover a world of lush landscapes, picturesque lakeside cities, historic temples and ancient citadels. Meet some of the friendliest and gentlest creatures in the animal kingdom and breathe in the fragrances of Sri Lanka at herb and spice gardens. Enjoy the lush green tea plantations spreaded through the hill county.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo – Dambulla– Polonnaruwa - Sirigiya
Day 3: Habarana - Sigiriya– Kandy
Day 4: Kandy– Tea Plantation - Ella
Day 5: Ella
Day 6: Ella – Tissamaharama
Day 7: Tissamaharama - Galle
Day 8: Galle – Bentota / Wadduwa
Day 9: Bentota / Wadduwa
Day 10: Depart Colombo
- 9 night's accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- Inbound/Outbound air-conditioned transfers from/to Colombo Airport
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- Operated with an English-speaking escorted driver-guide
- Meet and Greet (Day 1)
- Kandy perahara supplements
- Entrance fees for Peradeniya Royal botanical Garden
- Dinner supplements at hotels
- Camera & video permits
- Lunch, Dinner, Beverages and extras (Specified)
- Entrance Fees for the sites
- Cost of Air Tickets & Travel Insurance
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best Of Sri Lanka, 10 Days - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best Of Sri Lanka, 10 Days - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best Of Sri Lanka, 10 Days - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.