- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kandy: This mesmerising city is home to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its associated palaces and gardens.
- Sigiriya: The ‘Lion Rock’ rises almost 200 metres above the jungle offering stunning panoramic views.
- Dambulla: An emblematic Buddhist cave temple carved deep into a mountain and decorated with frescoes, that deserves to be seen and admired.
Enjoy a cultural feast packed into three memorable days! See the best of Sri Lanka, exploring a charming tea factory and visiting the elegant city of Kandy with its paradisiacal gardens. Continue with an exciting city tour, seeing the most important monuments in Kandy and enjoy an evening cultural show. Make a stop at a fragrant spice garden before visiting the iconic Sigiriya fortress. Also, visit Dambulla’s stunning Golden Temple for an all-around Sri Lankan cultural adventure.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo – Kandy (130km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Kandy – Sigiriya – Dambulla – Depart Colombo / Negombo (270km – 6.5 Hrs)
- 2 nights' accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts; 1 Lunch on day 3 and 1 dinner on day 1
- Transportation for sightseeing, excursions and surface travel as per programme
- Arrival transfer Colombo airport to Colombo hotel.
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide
- Entrance fees to Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic, gem museum, Sigiriya Rock, cultural show on day 1
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Colombo Airport on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Compulsory festival/peak season surcharges if stated separately
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Departure airport transfer Colombo hotel - Colombo airport.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Glimpse Of Culture - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
A Glimpse Of Culture - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Glimpse Of Culture - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.