- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Find out why people of Cologne are so proud of its city’s landmark, the mighty Cologne Cathedral.
- Explore Germany's answer to Tuscany during your stay in Rüdesheim am Rhein, a winemaking town.
- Explore the Rhine River on a morning boat tour to Koblenz.
- Discover the dark, slightly sinister canopy of evergreen hills, valleys and rivers in the mighty Schwarzwald, also known as Black Forest. Taste the treasures of the region; local ham, black forest cake and bread.
Oh Germany, what can't you do? A land of history, fairytales, cobblestones, perfume, bratwurst, wine and beer, this is a country to fall in love with. Take a whiff of Cologne and its incredible cathedral then sample the local wines in Rüdesheim. You'll have to drag yourself away though, because Freiburg and the Black Forest is waiting, a region that inspired Hansel and Gretel and countless legends. Finish in Munich, one of Europe's prettiest cities, and indulge in what many would consider the best beer (and food) in the world.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
Rüdesheim am Rhein
Koblenz / Rüdesheim am Rhein
Black Forest / Freiburg
- Comfortable Hotel (8 nights)
- 8 Breakfast, 2 Dinner
- Train , Private vehicle , River boat , Cable car
- Cologne - Welcome Dinner
- Cologne - Cathedral Visit
- Rüdesheim - Wine Tasting
- Rüdesheim - Cable Car
- Rüdesheim - Niederwald Memorial
- Rhine River - Cruise to Koblenz
- Black Forest - Day Trip
- Black Forest - Cake & Coffee
- Munich - Traditional Bavarian Dinner
- Any international flights to Cologne and from Munich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Germany tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 102+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Germany tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 25 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Germany tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Germany tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers