- duration 6 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- The picturesque Moselle and the romantic Rhine
- The Reichsburg Cochem
- Koblenz and the Ehrenbreitstein Fortress
- Heidelberg, the most romantic city in Germany
Cruise the magic Moselle River and enjoy the gentle waters of the Romantic Rhine Valley on this exceptional cruise from Cochem to Basel. Let yourself be whisked away by the meandering waters and discover the steep cliffs, majestic castles, and impressive vineyards in an area teeming with history. And who could forget Koblenz and Rüdesheim, known for its wines and cafés, or Heidelberg, one of the most romantic cities in Germany? Along the Wine Route, you’ll explore traditional villages with hidden secrets, as well as Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle perched on a peak in the Vosges Mountains.
Day 1 : Cochem - Rauental Moselweiss
Day 2 : Rauental Moselweiss - Koblenz - RÜdesheim
Day 3 : RÜdesheim - Mannheim
Day 4 : Strasbourg - Breisach
Day 5 : Breisach - Basel
Day 6 : Basel
- Accommodations in a double
- Controlled cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Lunch on Day 1
- Coach transfers from Strasbourg to Cochem and from Basel to Strasbourg
- All onboard beverages (not including the special lists)
- Occupancy, climate
- Onboard entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Assistance from our onboard, multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Tour of Reichsburg Cochem on Day 1
- Emergency/repatriation insurance
- all port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Moselle River, the Romantic Rhine Valley, and enchanting Alsace and Switzerland (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Moselle River, the Romantic Rhine Valley, and enchanting Alsace and Switzerland (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Moselle River, the Romantic Rhine Valley, and enchanting Alsace and Switzerland (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The The Moselle River, the Romantic Rhine Valley, and enchanting Alsace and Switzerland tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.