4 Trips by Coast to Coast AdventuresBarrio Pinto de Montes de Oca, San José, Costa Rica
- Two days of whitewater rafting adventure in the Pacuare River.
- An overnight stay in the El Nido del Tigre rainforest camp.
- Hike around the magnificent Arenal Volcano.
- Cross Costa Rica using your own power: cycle, hike and kayak.
- Mountain bike and trek up and over the Continental Divide.
- Whitewater raft down the Pacuare River.
- Explore Tortuguero National Park and its canals.
- Take a night tour in Tortuguero to watch turtles (July to October).
- Visit the majestic Arenal Volcano.
- Take a boat through the canals of Tortuguero National Park.
- See a variety of wildlife during a guided canal tour.
- Spot green sea turtles on the beach.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results