- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Train tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Painted Monasteries of Bukovina
- Explore the Merry Cemetery of Sapanta
- Visit the Wooden Churches of Maramures
- Discover the art of making black pottery in Marginea
Explore Maramures for the first couple of days. Discover some of the most famous landmarks in the area, such as the Merry Cemetery and the Memorial to the Victims of Communism. Visit two important UNESCO World Heritage sites that have a huge impact on Romania's history and culture: the Wooden Churches of Maramures and the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina.
Day 1: Arrival in Cluj
Day 2: Cluj-Napoca – Breb – Sapanta – Sighetu Marmatiei
Day 3: Maramures: Sighetu Marmatiei
Day 4: Sighetu Marmatiei – Bukovina
Day 5: Gura Humorului
Day 6: Gura Humorului – Cluj Napoca
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation for 5 nights with breakfast in centrally-located hotels
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Transportation with a modern vehicle
- Traditional lunch in Breb
- Workshop in Maramures
- Workshop in Bucovina
- 3* Single supplement
- 4* Single supplement
- Airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Meals, other than those mentioned in the itinerary and alcoholic beverages
- Photography fees
- Various expenses such as room service, beverages, personal calls, souvenirs, e.t.c.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 6 to 8 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.