- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A great climbing package for adventurers on a budget or short on time
- See panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains
- Gear yourself up for the shortest climb up Island Peak
We provide climbing permits, camping accommodation, most meals, hot drinks, climbing ropes, basic climbing training, and a Sherpa guide to take you to the top of Island Peak. Meet your guide at Chukhung. You can also hire a full climbing gear set at Chukhung at a reasonable price.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to achieve a climbing goal!
Day 1: Meet Sherpa guide
Day 2: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp, climb training
Day 3: Trek to high camp or direct summit of Island Peak
Day 4: Summit and return
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Island Peak climbing guide service for 4 days
- Two nights tented camp accomodation including camping equipment with sleeping mattresses
- Climbing permits, garbage documents, a climbing certificate from NMA (Nepal Management Association)
- Climbing rope (fixed rope)
- Climbing gear (available at Chukhung for currently USD 100 to rent all gear)
- Climbing insurance
- Meals and accommodation at Chukhung on first and last days of the trip
- Tips for climbing guide or porter
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.