- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get to see the biggest penguin colony in South America at Punta Tombo
- Visit Peninsula Valdes
- A World Heritage Site with unique animal species
Enjoy Puerto Madryn with this 4 days / 3 nights Vacation Package that includes the main tourist attractions of Puerto Madryn and its surroundings. We offer you roundtrip transfers between the airport and your hotel, and during the tours. A specialized guide will accompany on both tours, to Peninsula Valdes and Punta Tombo and Playa Union. Also, we arrange your accommodation at a 3 Star hotel, in a Standard room with breakfast included
Day 1: Day 1 - Arrival to Puerto Madryn
Day 2: Day 2 - Peninsula Valdés
Day 3: Day 3 - Punta Tombo & Playa Union
Day 4: Day 4 - Leaving Puerto Madryn
- Accommodation In Standard Room For Selected Hotel With Breakfast Included.-
- Tours And Transfers As Specified In Itinerary
- National Parks Fees.
- Extras, Meals And Others NOT Specified In Itinerary.
- Bookmundi is partner with Tangol Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 20 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 57 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 31 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
4-Day Puerto Madryn Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 4-Day Puerto Madryn Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationRooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.