- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience rural NZ country life with a farm visit in Te Anau
- Stop at AJ Hackett Kawarau Bridge
Experience the best of Southern New Zealand. From Lake Ohau to Queenstown to Christchurch - it's an adventure you won't want to end. Start off on an amazing scenic flight over Mt. Cook then get ready to hit Queenstown! You could choose to cruise past stunning waterfalls in Milford Sound, or back on land the action is endless (& the nightlife is not to be legendary!) Hike a glacier & swim in a hotpool before finishing up with some good times in funky Wellington!
Day 1: Christchurch to Lake Ohau via Lake Tekapo
Day 2: Lake Ohau to Te Anau via Arrowtown
Day 3: Te Anau to Queenstown via Milford Sound
Day 4: Queenstown
Day 5: Queenstown
Day 6: Queenstown
Day 7: Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier via Wanaka & Haast Pass
Day 8: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 9: Franz Josef Glacier to Christchurch via Hokitika & Arther's Pass
Day 10: Christchurch to Wellington via Picton & Kaikoura
- We'll get 12 of your meals, you get the rest. You can expect a healthy breakfast every morning, as a few dinners along the way. We'll also give you plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats in NZ.
- Throughout your trip you’ll be getting your beauty sleep in cosy, warm beds in multi-share rooms, plus the chance to stay in funky sleeping pods that can be completely enclosed for sleeping and chilling out. Your accommodation will always be located in the heart of the action, with communal areas for you and your new best friends to relax and socialise.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Christchurch and from Wellington are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sweet As South tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sweet As South tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sweet As South tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sweet As South tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.