Spirit of New Zealand
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Local culture
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 1-95 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22609
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Auckland City Sights tour
- Te Anau Glow Worm Caves
- Art Deco walking tour in Napier
- Tamaki Maori Village Cultural Experience
- Te Papa New Zealand National Museum
- Wellington City Sights Tour
- Cruise the Cook Strait
- Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
- Te Puia Dunedin City Sights
- Show more
History and nature, food and wine, adventure and bliss… these are the whiplash moments you can anticipate with this South Island tour. One day you may be chugging across the island on the TranzAlpine, the next landing on Franz Josef Glacier in a helicopter. Then, perhaps, exploring ‘Little Edinburgh’ in Dunedin, before cruising Milford Sound. Diverse, dynamic and to-die-for.
Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
Day 2: Christchurch Omarama
Day 3: Omarama Dunedin Free Time
Day 4: Dunedin Invercargill
Day 5: Stewart Island
Day 6: Invercargill Queenstown
Day 7: Queenstown Free Time
Day 8: Queenstown Franz Josef
Day 9: Franz Josef Glacier Punakaiki
Day 10: Punakaiki Nelson
Day 11: Nelson Free Time
Day 12: Nelson Wellington
Day 13: Wellington Free Time
Day 14: Wellington Napier
Day 15: Napier Rotorua
Day 16: Rotorua Free Time
Day 17: Rotorua Auckland
Day 18: Auckland Bay of Islands
Day 19: Bay of Islands Free Time
Day 20: Bay of Islands Auckland
Day 21: Farewell from Auckland
- Centrally located premium 3.5-star hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Fiordland National Park
- Any international flights to Christchurch and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spirit of New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 235+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spirit of New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 May 2023, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spirit of New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spirit of New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.