- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Milford Sound Scenic Cruise
- TSS Earnslaw & Walter Peak Station
- TranzAlpine train journey
- Dunedin City Sights
Isn’t nature the greatest tonic? It certainly is on this South Island tour encapsulating the region’s hits, as well as some unsung gems. At sea level, cruise Milford Sound or chug across the isle on the TranzAlpine; from altitude, alight on Franz Josef Glacier in a chopper or explore Mount Cook. Your city gateways – Queenstown, Christchurch, Dunedin – envelop arguably the world’s best wineries.
Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
Day 2: Christchurch Franz Josef
Day 3: Franz Josef Queenstown
Day 4: Queenstown Free Time
Day 5: Queenstown Te Anau
Day 6: Te Anau Dunedin
Day 7: Dunedin Omarama
Day 8: Omarama Christchurch
Day 9: Farewell from Christchurch
- Centrally located premium 3.5-star hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Fiordland National Park
- Any international flights to/from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Wonders tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Wonders tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Wonders tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Wonders tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.