- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Lake Matheson
- Stay in the Fox Glacier region
- Cruise Milford Sound
- Mountain bike in Arrowtown
This trip will be a rollercoaster of adrenalin and unbelievable scenery. What will be your favourite memory? The blue ice of Fox Glacier, the reflection of the mountains at Lake Wanaka, bungy jumping over Queenstown or maybe just sipping beers with your buddies in Christchurch? Best come find out!
Day 1 : Christchurch to Fox Glacier
Day 2 : Fox Glacier to Queenstown
Day 3 : Queenstown
Day 4 : Queenstown via Milford Sound
Day 5 : Queenstown
Day 6 : Queenstown to Lake Ohau
Day 7 : Lake Ohau to Christchurch
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- 4 nights in motels
- 1 night in a lodge
- 1 night in a hostel
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 35 today.
- Save US$ 23+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 02 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.