- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Auckland City Sights Tour
- Waitomo Caves
- Orientation of Rotorua
- Tamaki Maori Village Cultural Experience
- Cruise the Cook Strait
- Te Papa New Zealand National Museum
- Wellington City Sights Tour
- Milford Sound
- Scenic Cruise
- TSS Earnslaw & Walter Peak
- Show more
It’s no secret New Zealand is a country of contrasts, a place uniting the world’s greatest natural assets with its most cosmopolitan cities. Experience both islands on this epic Christchurch to Auckland tour. Whether cruising Milford Sound, landing in a chopper on Franz Josef Glacier, feeling dwarfed by The Remarkables or being misted at Huka Falls. Then refuel in Wellington’s trendy restaurants or Otago’s leading wineries.
Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
Day 2: Christchurch Franz Josef
Day 3: Franz Josef Queenstown
Day 4: Queenstown Free Time
Day 5: Queenstown Te Anau
Day 6: Te Anau Dunedin
Day 7: Dunedin Omarama
Day 8: Omarama Christchurch
Day 9: Christchurch Picton
Day 10: Picton Wellington
Day 11: Wellington Rotorua
Day 12: Rotorua Free Time
Day 13: Rotorua Auckland
Day 14: Farewell from Auckland
- Centrally located premium 3.5-star hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Fiordland National Park
- Any international flights to Christchurch and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Marvel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 210 today.
- Earn US$ 140+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Zealand Marvel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Marvel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Marvel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.