- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds Guided Tour
- Auckland City Sights tour
- Waitomo Caves
- Orientation of Rotorua
Journey across patchwork plains, over shimmering blue waters, through mist-shrouded forests and along roads hand-carved into sheer mountainsides. Travel through almost every type of natural landscape you can imagine, as you make your way to Auckland in the North Island from Christchurch in the South Island.
Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
Day 2: Christchurch Franz Josef Glacier
Day 3: Franz Josef Glacier Queenstown
Day 4: Queenstown Free Time
Day 5: Queenstown Te Anau
Day 6: Te Anau Dunedin
Day 7: Dunedin Omarama
Day 8: Omarama Christchurch
Day 9: Christchurch Picton
Day 10: Picton Wellington
Day 11: Wellington Rotorua
Day 12: Rotorua Sights
Day 13: Rotorua Auckland
Day 14: Auckland Bay of Islands
Day 15: Bay of Islands Free Time
Day 16: Bay of Islands Auckland
Day 17: Farewell from Auckland
- Comfortable accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Christchurch and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Magic tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 175+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Zealand Magic tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Magic tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Magic tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.