- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a behind the scenes tour of the of a Kiwi conservation project at the Rainbow Springs Kiwi Encounter
- Tuck into coffee and cake in one of Wellington's cafes, including a 'Heart parcels' brownie with proceeds going towards supporting the homeless
- Join our 2019 Changemaker Parris Quinn in handing out 'Heart Parcels' food to Wellington's homeless (from Oct 2020 selected departures)
- Check out the cafe & restaurant scene in Wellington, voted the coolest little capital in the world
Feed your adrenaline cravings - relaxation is overrated! Hit Rotorua, 'Zorb' or luge then chill out in a Polynesian spa! Have a hāngi, cruise Lake Taupo then head to the adventure Capital of the World, Queenstown. Ever tried bungy jumping or canyon swinging? Now 's the time! Get into Queenstown's legendary nightlife before the good times end in Christchurch.
Day 1: Auckland to Rotorua
Day 2: Rotorua
Day 3: Rotorua to Lake Taupo via Huka Falls
Day 4: Lake Taupo to Mount Ruapehu
Day 5: Mount Ruapehu to Wellington
Day 6: Wellington
Day 7: Wellington to Christchurch
Day 8: Christchurch to Franz Josef
Day 9: Franz Josef Glacier
Day 10: Franz Josef Glacier to Queenstown
Day 11: Queenstown
Day 12: Queenstown
Day 13: Queenstown
Day 14: Queenstown to Te Anau via Milford Sound
Day 15: Te Anau to Lake Ohau
Day 16: Lake Ohau to Christchurch via Lake Tekapo
- We'll get 20 of your meals, you get the rest. You can expect a healthy breakfast most mornings, as well as authentic fish 'n' chips and a few BBQs along the way. We'll also give you plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats in NZ.
- Throughout your trip you’ll be getting your beauty sleep in cosy, warm beds in multi-share rooms, plus the chance to stay in funky sleeping pods that can be completely enclosed for sleeping and chilling out. Your accommodation will always be located in the heart of the action, with communal areas for you and your new best friends to relax and socialise.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Christchurch and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kiwiana Panorama tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kiwiana Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kiwiana Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kiwiana Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.