- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- Morning cruise on the Chobe River, see animals crossing to the islands
- Close encounters with wildlife in the "real" wilderness
- Camp in Chobe National Park
Enjoy an authentic animal-packed viewing adventure in the wilderness without ringing phones, internet access or cable TV. Stay overnight in the Chobe National Park with your guide and crew. Simply enjoy the night sounds and open-fire cooked meals served under the stars in a private bush campsite. One day one, you will enjoy a boat cruise on the Chobe River (many people consider this to be the highlight!), an afternoon safari and a sunset safari right in the middle of the Chobe wilderness. One the second day, enjoy a full day of wildlife encounters before being transferred back to your Hotel in Victoria Falls or Livingstone.
Don't miss out on this camping safari experience.
We have since addressed your concerns and will be happy to host you on a longer trip
see you soon”
Day 1: River cruise and 4x4 safari jeep wildlife viewing
Day 2: 4x4 Game viewing and departure to Victoria Falls
- Three-hour boat cruise on the Chobe River
- One and half days of game viewing in custom made 4x4 safari jeeps
- All meals (two lunches, one dinner and one breakfast) and refreshments
- Camping accommodation
- Return transfers to your hotel in Victoria Falls or Livingstone in Zambia
- All camping equipment (bedding and tents, etc)
- Flights into Victoria falls
- Accommodation in Victoria Falls or Livingstone
- Visas where applicable
- All items of personal nature
- Tips and gratuity
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.