- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek through one of the world's deepest canyons
- Watch the famous Andean condors soar through the sky
- Pass by remote Andean villages & see the local culture
Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colourful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in relaxing hot springs.
Day 1: Arequipa - Yanque, Peru
Day 2: Yanque - Puno, Peru
- 1 night in Chivay hostel
- 1 Breakfast(s)reakfast on Day 2
- All transfers & transport during tour
- Tourist transportation
- Arequipa accommodation pick-up
- Bus transfer to Puno
- Colca Canyon Sightseeing
- English-speaking guide
- Day 1 meals & day 2 lunch (approx. 25 soles each)
- Entrance fee to Colca Canyon (23 USD)
- Entrance to thermal springs (5 USD)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colca Canyon Sightseeing Tour 2D/1N & Transfer to Puno tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colca Canyon Sightseeing Tour 2D/1N & Transfer to Puno tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colca Canyon Sightseeing Tour 2D/1N & Transfer to Puno tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
This is a sightseeing tour - you will mostly explore the Colca Canyon by bus. No trekking is included in the canyon.
Suggestions for Colca Canyon
The highest point of the trip is 4,910m and on average the other locations are approx. 3,800m. If you feel sick, it is a good idea to drink plenty of coca tea, chew coca candies or take altitude sickness medicine such as Sarochi or Diamox in extreme cases).
What to bring: Sunscreen, sunglasses, clothing, long pants, snacks, rain clothes (Dec to March), small backpack and cash to pay the entrance fee, meals and the hot springs.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols