- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tharu village tour, Tharu Cultural Program
- Elephant back safari
- Canoe Ride, Bird watching
- Visit Elephant breeding center
This 3-day, 2-night package tour offers jungle activities such as an elephant back safari, canoe ride, visit to elephant breeding tour and bird watching. In addition to jungle activities, the package also includes a tour to an ethnic Tharu village in a traditional oxcart and a Tharu cultural program show.
As the national park is home to several wild animal, reptiles and bird, you will have the opportunity to spot several species of wildlife such as the endangered one-horned rhinoceros, Bengal tiger, spotted deer, crocodile, python and others. There are also about 450 species of birds in Chitwan National Park.
You will be accommodated in one of the best hotels in Chitwan, Hotel Green Park, on a full board basis.
Feel like that this trip is once in lifetime to do.”
Day 1: Arrival at Chitwan National Park
Day 2: Full Day Jungle Activities
Day 3: Bird Watching And Departure
- Accomodation In Chitwan
- All meals
- All entrance fees And national park fees
- All activities as mentioned in itinerary
- English Speaking Nature Guide
- Single Supplement
- Alcohol/ beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.