- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tharu village tour and cultural program
- Elephant back safari and Jeep safari
- Canoe ride
- Visit the Elephant breeding center
Chitwan National Park is the best destination in Nepal for jungle activities. The park is rich in flora and fauna, able to quench any jungle lover’s expectations. Chitwan National Park, located in the south-west of the country, is the oldest national park in Nepal and listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
The highlights of Chitwan include the endangered Bengal tiger, crocodiles, pythons, spotted deer, and the one-horned rhinoceros, which is found only in two countries, Nepal and India. There are also about 45 species of birds.
Activities on this tour include a jungle walk, elephant back safari, jeep safari, canoe ride, visit to the elephant breeding centre, and bird watching. Aside from jungle activities, you will be shown the aboriginal Tharu cultural program and you will visit Tharu village in an oxcart.
All meals and accommodation will be at Hotel Green Park Chitwan, one of the best hotels in Chitwan!
Day 1: Arrival at Chitwan National Park
Day 2: Full Day Jungle Activities
Day 3: Full Day Jungle Activities
Day 4: Bird Watching And Departure
- Accomodation In Chitwan
- All meals
- All entrance fees and National Park fees
- All activities as mentioned in itinerary
- English speaking nature guide
- Alcohol and beverages
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.