- Learn about one of our traditional religions of ancestor worship
- Take a walk in the countryside
- Meet a local and visit his 150-year old house
- Visit to the oldest Chinese park
- Enjoy Tai Chi, Ballroom dancing, Calisthenics, and Music performances
- Find about the various types of tea
- Ancient City Wall
- Muslim street
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Visit Moganshan Lu M50(center of Shanghai's modern art)
- Enjoy over 120 galleries of arts
- Chance to meet up with artists, gallery owners
- Intriguing history
- Explore the backstreets, street markets, park and architectures of Old Canton
- Discover Shanghai's old districts & lanes
- Understand the Architecture design, artwork & cultural aspects
- Meet elder residents and learn the stories of the street & neighbourhoods
- The historical red building
- A beautiful street behind the Forbidden City
- The palace-like library
- Visit to the home of Jesuit community & to a famous Chinese man of science, Xu Guangqi
- See the tomb of Xu, Xujiahui Cathedral(St. Ignatius) - Shanghai's most famous cathedral
- Explore the Tushanwan Orphanage Museum
- Visit the Shanghai Archives Museum to learn more about this city's fascinating history
- Time-travel through modern Shanghai, from the early 20th century through to today.
- Explore abandoned, propaganda-littered nong tangs (back alleyways) from the 1920s.
- Get a taste of Shanghai with a sample of traditional pan-fried dumplings.
- Explore Xi’an’s extensive city wall, the most complete ancient city wall in all of China.
- Hang out among locals doing tai chi and morning exercises in Xi’an’s City Wall Park.
- Visit the 1,800-year-old Crouching Dragon Temple.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results