Highlights10% off Today
- Embrace the tastes of four of China's most important food regions – from the imperial cuisine of Beijing, to the Muslim-influenced food of Xi'An, the spicy Sichuan flavours of Chengdu (a UNESCO City of Gastronomy) and the international melting pot of Shanghai.
- Nothing beats the flavour of Peking Duck in the city where this iconic dish was born..
- Savour the spicy flavours of Sichuan, like the fiery, tingling, tongue-numbing sensation of the famous Sichuan Pepper at Chengu’s spice market.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Learn the philosophy and practice of Chinese medicine
- Visit to the largest open air food market in Shanghai
- Experience Chinese food at its distinctive taste
- Try out authentic Beijing street food
- Explore the local market
- Discover Chinese ingredients and cooking techniques
- Watch a renowned Kung Fu show in Beijing
- Explore the various types of dancing and acrobatics
- Discover the history of Chun Yi
- Watch one of the most celebrated opera styles in China
- Learn more about the rich history of the ancient Peking opera
- Private tour
- Enjoy an acrobatics show performed by the top artists from all over the country
- Round trip transfer from your Beijing hotel
- Sample the city’s best and most authentic Cantonese snacks.
- Discover local artisans‘ shops where jade and brass handcrafts are made and sold.
- Pay a visit to a 1,500-year-old Buddhist temple.
- Explore Xi’an’s extensive city wall, the most complete ancient city wall in all of China.
- Hang out among locals doing tai chi and morning exercises in Xi’an’s City Wall Park.
- Visit the 1,800-year-old Crouching Dragon Temple.
- Explore the sights and sounds of the winding maze of stalls in Xi’an’s bustling Muslim Quarter.
- Snack side-by-side with locals at street food stalls selling some of the city’s most sought-after culinary specialties.
- Visit Gau’s Grand Courtyard, a 400-year-old traditional Chinese dwelling in the Muslim Quarter.
- Tick the Terracotta Warriors off your bucket list with a local guide showing you the way.
- Visit the morning food market and discover a vast array of exciting Chinese ingredients and local produce.
- Learn how to cook traditional Chinese food with a friendly local family in their own home.
- Visit Beijing’s best breweries with a local who knows how to find them.
- Drink China’s best beer and learn about the country’s booming craft beer scene.
- Discover old-world Beijing amid the city’s urban sprawl.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results