China Festivals, Music and Events Tours 2018/2019
3 Festivals, Music and Events Tours with 153 Reviews
- Like everything it does, China’s ancient history is on an epic scale – see it when face-to-face with thousands of Terracotta Warriors (or thousands of local tourists at the Forbidden City!)
- Exploring the narrow alleyways of Shanghai's nearby water town of Xitang, you can imagine a life long lost to modernity
- Escape to the countryside, overnight near the Great Wall at a family run guesthouse, and see this iconic structure without the masses
- Built to accommodate Russian engineers working on the Trans-Siberian Railroad in the 19th century, discover Harbin’s Russian and Jewish heritage on a guided walking tour.
- Experience Harbin’s International Ice & Snow Festival, a vast winter wonderland of the biggest and most elaborate ice sculptures in the world.
- Tour the festival with a local guide during the day and again at night, when the frosty re-creations of famous buildings, monuments and characters are lit up in technicolour.
- Experience one of the most awe inspiring spectacles on the planet.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results