“I am happy to give feedback about our travels in Argentina! We had a great time!
1. I chose Say Hueque based on several things including great reviews, comprehensive custom tour offerings at good prices and personal service.
2. Agustin was very efficient and helpful in all aspects of the booking process. He created a perfect combination of tours in the selected destinations including all transfers. Payments were simple and easy via PayPal and it worked great that all three of us could pay individually. He was also very patient will all of my questions via email and wrote back promptly with advice and suggestions. He also communicated with me while we were in Argentina about concerns with a possible pilot’s strike by Aerolineas Argentina and helped resolve the changes that we needed to do both before and after the strike was resolved. Kudos to your emergency crew as well who were aware of everything that was going on with us and were right on top of things. I had to call them several times with issues related to the threatened strike and also a transfer at the end of our trip. Great job all round!
3. My favorite hotel was probably Dazzler Palermo though I would have liked a hotel that was a little closer to Recoleto or San Telmo areas as it turned out. Most of the other hotels had large rooms and friendly staff. Koi Aiken in El Calafate was also pretty far outside the center of town but we liked the hotel otherwise. The one place that we didn’t care for was De Los Andes in Ushuaia. The triple room we had was very small, barely room for three beds and we had to squeeze by one of the beds to get to the bathroom. The hotel seemed very old and needs some updating. The location was very nice though. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
5. We really liked all of our excursions in Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego hike and canoe, Trek to Esmerelda Lagoon and Beagle Channel cruise) but also the Peninsula Valdes tour to Punta Norte from Puerto Madryn because of all the animals that we saw that day.
6. Our two favorite guides were: Tina for our walking tour in Buenos Aires. She took us to the southern part of the city to San Telmo and La Boca and was very easy to talk with and very informative.
Daniel in Ushuaia for our Tierra del Fuego hike and canoe and also the trek to Esmerelda Lagoon. He gave us two very good days of activity and is very knowledgeable about the area.
7. I think the only thing that we were disappointed in was the hotel in Ushuaia, otherwise we absolutely loved the entire trip! We all agreed that Say Hueque was great to work with and created a perfect trip for us! Thanks so much!”
We are well thank you and trust you are too.
We certainly enjoyed our trip to Argentina and Chile, and would not hesitate to recommend Say Hueque.
We choose Say Hueque due to its prompt feedback and attention to detail. Our favorite hotels were Gray Lago and Altos Ushuaia. Our favorite excursion was Tierra Del Fuego & Torres Del Paine. Scenery and expert guides. If I need to mention the best guides were Matheus @ Huellas der Sur & Joachim @ Canal fun.
I had only two comments I would like to say: Mirador Del Lago Hotel rooms and linen were looking old. Altos Ushuaia Hotel was substandard for our level of travel. All the rest was great!
Kind regards to you and Patricio.”
“Sean is an excellent tour guide that is a US expat that has lived in Chile for a long time. He is extremely knowledgeable about Chile and provided us with a lot of interesting information about the area. Because this is a private tour, Sean was able to adjust the itinerary to provide more time in the areas where were were most interested. The tour of Neruda's house in Isla Negra was excellent, and the small town of Pomaire which produces a lot of pottery was interesting to explore. Sean also gave us an recommendation for a very good local Chilean restaurant in Pomaire, where we had a very tasty lunch. We highly recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting Santiago, and will definitely contact Sean again in the future for other tours of the area when we return.”