Looking for available travel experts
- Contrast Santiago’s historic city streets with the scenic vineyards of the Casablanca Valley, Chile’s fastest growing wine hot-spot.
- Explore the delightful port town of Valparaiso, where culture spills out into the streets and a rainbow of houses line the coast.
- Head out to the Moon Valley in the Atacama Desert and climb to the top of a sand dune for an unforgettable sunset.
SaveUS$ 625From US$ 2,605 US$ 2,084 8 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 7||10+ seats left|
- Discover the colonial charm, neoclassical plazas and stylish neighbourhoods of Santiago.
- Wind through the country lanes of the Mendoza wine region - the world’s largest producer of Malbec.
- Take part in the daily routines and duties of a gaucho on a traditional Argentinian estancia, a unique retreat for any traveller.
SaveUS$ 661From US$ 2,755 US$ 2,204 8 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 9 seats left|
|May 18||Only 8 seats left|
- Check out the quaint and colourful wooden-stilted houses.
- Marvel at the beautiful Chilean natural scenery.
- Visit one of many of the wooden churches left by the Franciscans.
SavingUS$ 4From US$ 72 US$ 68 1 day View Tour
|Mar 29||Only 4 seats left|
|Mar 30||Only 5 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Chile
Travelling to Chile? Chat with a local travel specialist in Chile who can help organize your trip.
Maria Szlafsztein Travel Expert in Argentina & Chile
Martin Ogawa Travel Expert in Argentina & Chile
Ezequiel Fernandez Estelrich Travel Expert in Argentina & Chile