- Learn how to prepare and taste popular Chilean dishes
- Explore local markets interacting with shoppers and vendors
- Ride a cable car for breathtaking views
- Tour the magnificent and beautifully landscaped grounds of Concha y Toro Winery
- Taste the famous Concha y Toro Wine
- Visit ancient wine cellars including “Casillero del Diablo”
- See the best of Santiago & end the day with wine tour and tasting
- Professional and local guide taking you to see the best of Santiago
- Visit 3 bars and a salsa club as you discover the top nightlife destinations in Santiago
- Try out local drinks such as piscola and terremoto
- Dive into your favorite local snacks such as sopaipillas with pebre
- Andes mountains
- Gourmet Restaurant
Would you like to get to know the Andes, breathe the fresh air, walk in ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Santiago/Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Santiago
- Operator Chile Off Track
From US$ 200 10.5 hours View Tour
- Learn about the organic and biodynamic procedures of wine making
- Located between the native and exotic forests.
From US$ 245 10.5 hours View Tour
- Wine tour and tasting in La Recova
- Combined with cheese , olives and olive oil
From US$ 190 9 hours View Tour
- Boutique family owned winery
- Amazing Wine
- Oldest Winery Chile
From US$ 160 5 hours View Tour
- Explore Valdivia’s colourful fish and food market as you chat with local stallholders and taste delicious seasonal produce.
- Enjoy a chocolate tasting in a city that is well known for the high quality of its sweet cacao treats.
- Admire (and taste!) the beautiful botanical gardens with a stroll and a traditional “firewater” drink.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results