- Walk through the colourful streets of Valparaiso.
- Enjoy a wine tasting of the wines of the Casablanca Valley.
- Ride in a funicular, typical urban transport.
“The tour company left a message at our hotel telling us what time they would pick us up the next ...”
- Drive through the Atacama Desert, the driest place in the world.
- Become an expert in Chilean wines, visit 2 wineries in the Colchagua Valleys.
- Explore the old quarters of Valparaiso.
14 day natural landmarks sightseeing trip in Chile, visiting Easter Island, Santiago and San Pedro De Atacama. Read More
- Operator Terra Chile
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Wine tasting tours, Desert safaris, City sightseeing, Volcanoes, Beaches, National parks, Hot springs, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Lagoons
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range 7 to 79 years old
- Spend a wonderful day on the pacific coast.
- Explore the colorful port city of Valparaiso.
- Visit the resort town of Viña del Mar and Concon sand dunes.
10 hour wine tasting trip through Santiago and Valparaiso. Read More
- Spend a wonderful day on the Chilean Pacific coast.
- Explore the colorful port city of Valparaiso with harbor boat ride.
- Visit the resort town of Viña del Mar and spot sea lions.
9 hour city sightseeing tour through Santiago and Valparaiso. Read More
- Visit Pablo Neruda’s museum house in Isla Negra.
- Head to Algarrobo and see one of the largest artificial lagoons in the world.
- Discover an old pirate’s cave in Mirasol.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results