- Drive through the Atacama Desert, the driest place in the world.
- Become an expert in Chilean wines, visit 2 wineries in the Colchagua Valleys.
- Explore the old quarters of Valparaiso.
Book this personalized tour and explore Chile's varied and beautiful landscapes. Start your guided, 14-day ... Read More
- Operator Terra Chile
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Wine tasting tours, Desert safaris, City sightseeing, Volcanoes, Beaches, National parks, Hot springs, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Lagoons
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range 7 to 79 years old
- Walk through the colourful streets of Valparaiso.
- Enjoy a wine tasting of the wines of the Casablanca Valley.
- Ride in a funicular, typical urban transport.
Enjoy a 9-hour tour of two of the main coastal cities of Chile, Valparaíso and ... Read More
- Spend a wonderful day on the pacific coast.
- Explore the colorful port city of Valparaiso.
- Visit the resort town of Viña del Mar and Concon sand dunes.
One of the longest country in the world, Chile has a coastline 4,270 km ... Read More
- Spend a wonderful day on the Chilean Pacific coast.
- Explore the colorful port city of Valparaiso with harbor boat ride.
- Visit the resort town of Viña del Mar and spot sea lions.
No trip to Chile is complete without visiting the colorful coastal cities of Valparaiso and ... Read More
- Visit Pablo Neruda’s museum house in Isla Negra.
- Head to Algarrobo and see one of the largest artificial lagoons in the world.
- Discover an old pirate’s cave in Mirasol.
Get a quick taste of Chile as you explore Chile’s coastline, countryside and its vineyards ... Read More
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results