- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Chicago: Appreciate the variety of impressive styles and achievements in design during your architectural river cruise, as a Local Expert reveals how the city was transformed after the Great Fire of 1871.
- Chicago: Experience the greatest highs and the best views of the city from the observatory atop 360 Chicago.
- St. Louis: Get a bird'seye view of the city from the famed St. Louis Gateway Arch.
- St. Louis: Take an exclusive guided tour of the Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis.
Join us for a toe-tapping trip of rock, jazz and country music, as you delve into the sumptuous soul of America. You'll start in Chicago, a great food city also known for its jazz and blues, before heading south to the musical meccas of Nashville and Memphis. End your trip with a little jazz as you head to the Mississippi Delta and on to zesty New Orleans. From visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville to the iconic Graceland mansion, this trip not only comes with behind-the-scenes experiences, but with its own memorable soundtrack.
Day 1: Chicago, the Jewel of the Midwest.
Day 2: Scaling Chicago.
Day 3: St. Louis, Gateway to the West.
Day 4: St. Louis Arch to Louisvulle.
Day 5: Spirit of Kentucky.
Day 6: Highway to Nashville.
Day 7: Nashville's Musical History.
Day 8: Memphis and Graceland.
Day 9: The Best of Memphis.
Day 10: Mississippi mystique in Natchez.
Day 11: Frogmore, Houmas House, and New Orleans.
Day 12: New Orleans Sightseeing.
Day 13: Exploring the Big Easy.
Day 14: Depart New Orleans.
- Chicago: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner with wine at a local restaurant.
- Chicago: Join your Travelling Concierge for a scrumptious Welcome Dinner.
- Memphis: Enjoy a private, after hours visit to Graceland, followed by a home-style cooked meal, favoured by the King himself.
- Natchez: Learn to make the signature drink of the South, the Mint Julep, before an elegant, three-course Southern dinner in the period surroundings of the Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens.
- New Orleans: Gather at the famous Arnaud's for a Celebration Dinner featuring live jazz.
- New Orleans: Discover the flair of Creole cuisine during a cooking demonstration and special Highlight Dinner.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 8 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Memphis: Take a private, after-hours tour of Graceland before sitting down to a special dinner inside the Presley Motors Automobile Museum.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- St. Louis: Join an exclusive guided tour of the Fabulous Fox Theatre.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- St. Louis: Experience Memphis Your Way by visiting the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum or the National Civil Rights Museum.
- Louisville: Visit Churchill Downs on a private tour and meet a retired Kentucky Derby jockey.
- Nashville: Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and get a private, behind-the-scenes look at the songwriting process with a local songwriter and singer.
- Any international flights to Chicago and from New Orleans are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Sumptuous Soul of America tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 210+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Sumptuous Soul of America tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Sumptuous Soul of America tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Sumptuous Soul of America tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.