- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- Explore the Route 66 Vintage Iron Motorcycle Museum
- Visit the historic Coleman Theatre
- Entry to Abraham Lincoln's House and Museum
- St Louis Gateway Arch
Immortalised in folklore, film and song, Route 66 remains the iconic symbol of the great American road trip. This is a journey of adventure, discovery and the freedom of the open road. Cruise along 'America's Main Street', the first paved highway linking Chicago with the West. On this Route 66 tour you'll cross eight states and make a small detour for the biggest sight in the West, the magnificent Grand Canyon. From snow-cones and corndogs, to cowboys, country music and rock 'n' roll - it's classic Americana all the way, as you travel from the heartland to the coast on the world's most famous road.
Pontiac - Springfield
Grand Canyon (south Rim) - Route 66
Las Vegas - Los Angeles
- 13 nights hotel
- 4 breakfasts included. All other meals paid locally
- All transportation by private vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi in your vehicle (Maximum 5 users at one time)
- Services of a professional tour leader
- Any international flights to Chicago and from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Historic Route 66 tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Grand American Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 189 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 126 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 08 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Historic Route 66 tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Historic Route 66 tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.