- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chiang Rai: Home of the unconventional and famous white temple, Chiang Rai is also a great place for street food and learning about the hill tribes.
- Chiang Mai: The fragrant ‘Rose of the North’ was capital of the Lanna Kingdom founded by Mangrai the Great in the 13th century.
- Sukhothai: Explore the wellpreserved ruins of the former capital of the Sukhothai Kingdom.
- Ayutthaya: Discover the impressive ruins of what was one of the world’s biggest cities during the early modern period.
Join this memorable ten-day tour and see some of Thailand´s most beautiful attractions. Start your adventure in Chiang Mai, the beautiful former capital of the Lanna kingdom, mingle with the locals in the night market, and be amazed by the beauty of the ancient Buddhist temples before continuing to Sukhothai and Ayutthaya, two UNESCO World Heritage Sites that both served as capitals of Siam. Your odyssey ends in bustling Bangkok, the capital known as the ‘City of Angels’.
Day 1: Arrival Chiang Rai
Day 2: Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle (270 Kms – 6hrs)
Day 3: Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai (260 Kms – 4hrs)
Day 4: Chiang Mai City And Surroundings (40 Kms – 1hrs)
Day 5: Chiang Mai - Lamphun - Lampang - Sukhothai (380 Kms - 4.5hrs)
Day 6: Sukhothai - Uthai Thani - Ayutthaya (430 Kms - 5hrs)
Day 7: Ayutthaya - Kanchanaburi (190 Kms – 2hrs)
Day 8: Kanchanaburi - Bangkok (150 Kms – 2hrs)
Day 9: Bangkok
Day 10: Depart Bangkok
- 9 nights' accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- 7 lunches (Day 2-8)
- 7 dinners upon an additional cost (full-board optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: All entrance fees as indicated: Hilltribe Museum and Education Centre, Wat Phra That Chom Kitti and Wat Rong Khun in Chiang Rai; Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, River Ping cruise, farmhouse lunch, elephant camp, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Phra Sing and Wat Chedi Luang in Chiang Mai, Wat Phra That Hariphunchai and Wat Phra That Lampang Luang in Lampang; Sukhothai Historical Park and food offering in Sukhothai; Ayutthaya Historical Park; Thailand-Burma Railway Centre and Allied War Cemetery in Kanchanaburi; and Phra Pathommachedi in Nakhon Pathom
- Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme
- Operated with English-speaking guide
- Italian, German, French and Spanish-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Grand Tour, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Grand Tour, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Grand Tour, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.