- Art and architecture
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chiang Rai: Home of the unconventional and famous white temple, Chiang Rai is also a great place for street food and learning about the hill tribes.
- Chiang Mai: The fragrant ‘Rose of the North’ was capital of the Lanna Kingdom founded by Mangrai the Great in the 13th century.
- Sukhothai: Explore the wellpreserved ruins of the former capital of the Sukhothai Kingdom.
- Ayutthaya: Discover the impressive ruins of what was one of the world’s biggest cities during the early modern period.
Day 1: Arrival Chiang Rai (10km – 30 Min)
Day 2: Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle (270km – 6hrs)
Day 3: Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai (260km – 4hrs)
Day 4: Chiang Mai: City And Surroundings (40km – 1hr)
Day 5: Chiang Mai – Lamphun – Lampang – Sukhothai (380km – 4.5hrs)
Day 6: Sukhothai – Uthai Thani – Ayutthaya (430km – 5hrs)
Day 7: Ayutthaya – Kanchanaburi (190km – 2hrs)
Day 8: Kanchanaburi – Bangkok (150km – 2hrs)
Day 9: Bangkok
Day 10: Departure Bangkok (30km – 30min) / Arrival Siemp Reap (8km – 15min)
Day 11: Siem Reap
Day 12: Siem Reap
Day 13: Departure Siem Reap (8km – 15min)
- 12 nights' accommodation
- 12 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches on local restaurants (Day 2-8)
- 7 dinners upon an additional cost (full-board optional extra)
- Arrival shared transportation from Chiang Rai International Airport (Day 1)
- Air-conditioned shared transportation, transfers as stated in the programme (Day 2-8)
- Departure shared transportation to Bangkok International Airport (Day 10)
- Operated with English/ Italian/ German/ French and Spanish-speaking guides during the activities (Day 2-8)*
- *Different languages can be combined in our vehicles for our seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a separate guide for each language
- Arrival and departure private transportation from/to Siem Reap International Airport escorted by English-speaking local guide (Day 10,14)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Hilltribe Museum and Education Centre, Hill tribe villages in Mae Chan district, Golden Triangle, Wat Phra That Chom Kitti (Day 2); Wat Rong Khun, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, River Ping cruise, Local flower market (Day 3); Elephant Care Centre, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Phra Sing and Wat Chedi Luang (Day 4); Wat Phra That Hariphunchai, Wat Phra That Lampang Luang, Sukhothai Historical Park (Day 5); Food offering with locals, Ayutthaya Historical Park (Day 6); Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, Allied War Cemetery (Day 7); Phra Pathommachedi, Damnoen Saduak floating market (Day 8)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1,10)
- Transfers in Thailand are unescorted
- Transportation from Thailand to Cambodia. To be arranged by the client directly (Day 10)
- Tour guide during tour in Cambodia
- Entrance fees in Cambodia
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Grand Tour & Cambodia Package (multi Country) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 May 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Grand Tour & Cambodia Package (multi Country) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Grand Tour & Cambodia Package (multi Country) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.