- Bicycle tour
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
On this 788-kilometre ride you’ll cycle on paved roads in good condition through farming villages, up and over lush green mountains and on winding roads along the Mekong River.
Our cycling starts in the former Lanna Kingdom of Chiang Rai. We will be alternating between hilly and flat days, but we always start off with a gentle ride before we start climbing. After a loop through some of the best scenery of northern Thailand, we finish in the adventure capital of Chiang Mai.
The trip is fully supported and your guide’s expert knowledge of the area and terrain means that you always know what is coming up in terms of distance and difficulty.
I had a wonderful time, and cannot say enough about the support and guidance received from Sert, Pong and Rong.”
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to Chiang Rai and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this North Thailand by Road Bike tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this North Thailand by Road Bike tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 October 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged -1 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
North Thailand by Road Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North Thailand by Road Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2