- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
On this 788-kilometre ride you’ll cycle on paved roads in good condition through farming villages, up and over lush green mountains and on winding roads along the Mekong River.
Our cycling starts in the former Lanna Kingdom of Chiang Rai. We will be alternating between hilly and flat days, but we always start off with a gentle ride before we start climbing. After a loop through some of the best scenery of northern Thailand, we finish in the adventure capital of Chiang Mai.
The trip is fully supported and your guide’s expert knowledge of the area and terrain means that you always know what is coming up in terms of distance and difficulty.
I had a wonderful time, and cannot say enough about the support and guidance received from Sert, Pong and Rong.”
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Standard Road Bike US$ 280
- Any international flights to Chiang Rai and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this North Thailand by Road Bike tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 76 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 654 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 06 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
North Thailand by Road Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this North Thailand by Road Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2