- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
If you're looking for some seriously challenging road cycling, then this is definitely the ride for you! This tour will take you to the tallest and toughest peaks Thailand has to offer on spectacular, winding roads that provide tough-but-rewarding climbs and exciting descents.
Comprised of towering mountains with densely forested slopes, Thailand's northern provinces are known for their stunning scenery and varied ethnic hill tribes who live in remote villages.
Starting in Chiang Rai, we cycle south to the capital of the Lanna Kingdom, Chiang Mai, where we tackle some tough climbs before starting the truly serious ascents. Riding through the picturesque Pai Valley and the riverside town of Mae Sariang, we are on the infamous Mae Hong Son Loop with the ultimate finish, riding to the summit of Doi Inthanon, Thailand's highest mountain.
The food choices were always well thought out paying attention to all of our diverse dietary needs. We got to try some incredible food! There was always plenty to eat including local specialties. The hotels were clean and comfortable in terrific locations. All around one of the best trips we've ever taken and we've been on at least ten. ”
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Standard Road Bike US$ 400
- Any international flights to Chiang Rai and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Conquer the Lanna Kingdom by Road Bike tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 138 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 91 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 784 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 22 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Conquer the Lanna Kingdom by Road Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Conquer the Lanna Kingdom by Road Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2