- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chiang Mai: The fragrant ‘Rose of the North’ was the capital of the Lanna Kingdom founded by Mangrai the Great in the 13th century.
- Sukhothai: Explore the fascinating and wellpreserved ruins of the former capital of the Sukhothai Kingdom.
- Ayutthaya: Discover the impressive ruins of what was one of the world’s biggest cities during the early modern period.
- Kanchanaburi: Visit the notorious ‘Death Railway Bridge’ that inspired the World War II novel and film, The Bridge on the River Kwai.
Journey back in time to the ancient kingdoms of Thailand with this enchanting six-day tour. Start your adventure in Chiang Mai, the beautiful former capital of the Lanna kingdom, before continuing to Sukhothai and Ayutthaya, two UNESCO World Heritage Sites that served as capitals of Siam. Your odyssey ends in Thailand's bustling capital, Bangkok, known for its beautifully arranged busy streets, delicious food, and vibrant nightlife.
Day 1: Arrival Chiang Mai
Day 2: Chiang Mai – Lamphun – Lampang – Sukhothai (380km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Sukhothai – Uthai Thani – Ayutthaya (430km – 5 Hrs)
Day 4: Ayutthaya – Kanchanaburi (190km – 2 Hrs)
Day 5: Kanchanaburi – Nakhon Pathom – Bangkok (150km – 2 Hrs)
Day 6: Depart Bangkok
- 5 nights' accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts; 4 lunches
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Escorted transfer on arrival from Airport
- Unescorted transfers on departure to Airport
- Operated with English/Italian/French/German and Spanish-speaking guide*
- All entrance fees as indicated: Wat Phra That Hariphunchai and Wat Phra That Lampang Luang in Lampang; Sukhothai Historical Park and food offering in Sukhothai; Ayutthaya Historical Park; Thailand-Burma Railway Centre and Allied War Cemetery in Kanchanaburi; and Phra Pathommachedi in Nakhon Pathom
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures Of Thailand 6 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures Of Thailand 6 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures Of Thailand 6 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.