- Golden Triangle
- Luang Prabang
- Enjoy a traditional Chiang Mai breakfast at Kad Ton Payom
- Soak in the serenity at 600 year-old Wat U-Mong temple
- Learn the basics of meditation with monks at Wat Suan Dok
- Explore the vibrant colours of Chiang Mai
- Trek through Northern Thailand
- Meet the friendly locals
- Experience local life in Chiang Mai in the tastiest way: through its food!.
- Wander the city’s vibrant morning markets, including the Warorot and Ton Lamyai markets.
- Enjoy an authentic Thai breakfast and lunch with local dishes like khao soi and khao man gai.
- Cruise along the Mai Ping River in longtail boats
- Visit the Wat Chai Monkol Temple
- Experience the local culture in Chiang Mai
- Go eco-trekking in a National Park and sleep in a White Karen village.
- Get off the beaten track.
- Walk in a jungle surrounded by rice-fields and flower agriculture.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results