- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Chiang Mai's hill country sets the stage for this 3-day Road Escape that tackles the region's famous rides and climbs. Test your legs on Day 1, with a 15-kilometre climb up the slopes of Doi Suthep, the pagoda-topped mountain just outside the city. On Day 2, ride the Samoeng Loop, a 75-kilometre lap around Doi Suthep National Park, with the steep ascents the region is known for. The final cycling day is an unforgettable challenge ride- a 30-kilometre climb up Doi Inthanon, Thailand's tallest peak! Along with opportunities to challenge your best KOM, this trip offers beautiful mountain scenery, a fun and relaxed local culture, and a window into one of the largest cycling communities in Southeast Asia.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Road Escape: Chiang Mai tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road Escape: Chiang Mai tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Road Escape: Chiang Mai tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road Escape: Chiang Mai tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.