- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek through the remote jungles of northern Thailand
- Sleep to the sounds of nature in a jungle camp
- Explore colourful and traditional tribal villages
This is the perfect trek for nature lovers and for those looking to get off the beaten track. Explore the remote regions of northern Thailand by hiking in the jungle, swim in pristine waterfalls and have an amazing cultural experience interacting with the local tribes in their villages.
Day 1: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Day 2: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 1 nights dorm-style in jungle camps
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Roundtrip shuttle Chiang Mai - trek start/end point
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Medical insurance
- Other meals/drinks
- Tips for guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 5 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Off the Beaten Path Nature Trek 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Off the Beaten Path Nature Trek 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Off the Beaten Path Nature Trek 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Suggested Packing List: Small backpack, passport copy, personal medicine, toilet paper, long /short sleeve shirts, long/short pants, walking shoes, flip flops, socks, swimming suit, towel, insect spray, sun block, raincoat (for rainy season).
Both nights are spent in a house that is made of bamboo with a big room for everyone to stay in. Mattress, pillows, blankets and mosquito nets are provided.
Due to concerns regarding the treatment and welfare of captive elephants in Southeast Asia, we are no longer offering activities involving elephant rides or elephant trekking.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols