- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Trek up into the mountains to meet Thailand's remote hilltribe communities on a five-day adventure. Head out from wondrous Chiang Mai and through a national park to Lahu and Karen villages, spend time with a shaman, explore deep caves by bamboo raft, and marvel at the lush jungle scenery before arriving at the hilltop village of Ban Jabo and the warmest of welcomes.
Day 1: Chiang Mai
Day 2: Chiang Mai/Ban Pha Mon
Day 3: Ban Pha Mon/Ban Muang Pam
Day 4: Ban Muang Pam/Ban Jabo
Day 5: Ban Jabo/Chiang Mai
- Hotels (1 nts), basic huts (3 nts, multi-share).
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Open pickup truck, van, trekking, raft.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist trekking guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ban Pha Mon Homestay, Ban Pha Mon
- Your G for Good Moment: Ban Muang Pam Homestay, Ban Muang Pam
- Your G for Good Moment: Ban Jabo Homestay, Ban Jabo
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Trek to remote hilltribe villages (4 days)
- Lod Cave visit and bamboo rafting
- Prehistoric coffin cave visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Thailand Hilltribes Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 17 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 12 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 21 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Thailand Hilltribes Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Thailand Hilltribes Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.