- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the ancient ruins of Bagan.
- Trek amongst rice paddies and hilltribes.
- Stroll Mandalay's temples.
- Relax at Inle Lake.
Now's the time to explore Myanmar (also known as Burma) on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Take a personal pause among the serene villages of Inle Lake, get acquainted with local flavours on a trek to meet hilltribe communities, and see some of the most stunning ancient sites this side of Southeast Asia. It just takes two weeks (and a good mix of free time and activities!) to explore a side of Myanmar not many get a chance to see. Now's your chance to get ahead of the game.
Day 1: Chiang Mai
Day 2: Chiang Mai/Kengtung
Day 3: Kengtung
Day 4: Kengtung/Inle Lake
Day 5: Inle Lake
Day 6: Inle Lake/Bagan
Day 7: Bagan
Day 8: Bagan
Day 9: Bagan/Mandalay
Day 10: Mandalay/Yangon
Day 11: Yangon
Day 12: Yangon
Day 13: Yangon/Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (11 nts), sleeper bus (2 nts).
9 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD200-260 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, public bus, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Meal at Sanon Restaurant and Culinary Training School, Bagan
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Celebrate New Adventures, Yangon
- Full-day trekking excursion (Kengtung)
- Sunrise temple tour (Bagan)
- Orientation walk in Yangon
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Chiang Mai and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Myanmar: Hilltribes & Sunrises tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66 today.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Myanmar: Hilltribes & Sunrises tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Myanmar: Hilltribes & Sunrises tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Myanmar: Hilltribes & Sunrises tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.