- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mae Hong Son: visit Khun Yuam World War II Museum. Displays all rare items and photos such as weapons, clothes, vehicle ruins, containers that were used during World War II.
- Mae Sariang: wander at Baan Muang Gong Pottery Village and Wiang Tha Kan, the main historical remains left in the Tha Kan School are the redbrick pagoda, and the wellpreserved coronation hall.
Join this four-day private tour to discover the remote and laid-back province of Mae Hong Son, the perfect escape for those in search of serenity and spectacular sceneries. Dive into the local culture through its ancient cities, sacred sites and temples. Learn about their traditional way of life, costumes and arts from the artisans, craftsmen and villagers. Marvel at the exotic caves, surrounded by with dense, wildlife-rich jungle. Relax on a river cruise along Pai River to see a local hill tribe village.
Day 1: Arrival Chiang Mai – Mae Sariang (220km – 4hrs)
Day 2: Mae Sariang – Mae Hong Son (180 Kms – 4hrs)
Day 3: Mae Hong Son – Pai (136 Kms – 5hrs)
Day 4: Pai – Departure Chiang Mai (192 Kms – 5hrs)
- 4 night’s accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches at local restaurants
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning minivan from/to Chiang Mai International Airport
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning minivan throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary
- French-, German-, Italian-, or Spanish-speaking guide upon additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Baan Muang Gong Pottery Village, Wiang Tha Kan, Wat Prathat Sri Jom Thong, Op Luang National Park (Day 1); Khun Yuam World War II Museum, Wat Chong Klang, Wat Chong Kham, Pai River cruise (Day 2); Tham Pla (Fish Cave), Tham Lot, Yunnan Cultural Village, Wat Phrathat Nam Hu, Tha Pai Hot Spring (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights: Day 1, morning flight is recommended, arrival should be not later than 8:30 am. Day 4, the recommend departure from Chiang Mai TG111 14:55
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Transfers to outer Bangkok hotels i.e. Don Muang, Bang Na, Nonthaburi, Suvarnabhumi area, etc.
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mae Hong Son, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mae Hong Son, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mae Hong Son, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.